WE ARE OPEN
Thanks to all the members and guests who have been working with us during the last few months to make the sign in process as easy as possible.
The Board of Directors of Coogee Legion Ex Service Club have made the decision to allow only fully vaccinated patrons into the Club until further notice. This will apply to all people 16 years and over unless they have an approved medical exemption and includes staff, contractors, and patrons.
The NSW Government has left this decision up to individual businesses after December 15, and we have decided to make the ongoing health and safety of our staff, patrons and the wider community our highest priority. Under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (NSW) and in general law, it is the Club’s responsibility to make decisions that, to the best of our ability, maintain a safe working environment for our employees and for our patrons.
Please remember that as a hospitality venue, all people entering the Club must still scan in using the QR code at reception.
We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
As of 24th December 2021, masks are required by all staff and patrons in hospitality venues, unless eating or drinking. This will remain in place until 28th February 2022.
When signing in, please ensure you have:
- A mask on, covering your nose and mouth.
- A phone that can sign in using the QR code.
- Proof of double vaccination – either on your phone or printed on paper.
- Photo identification if you are not a member or your membership card.
If you do not have the above items, we will not be able to let you into the premises.
PROOF OF VACCINATION
We do require proof of vaccination to allow patrons entry into our venue. Please follow the steps below in order to access this.
Smart Phone Users
- Install the Express Plus Medicare app.
- Follow the steps to access immunisation history and select the COVID-19 certificate./li>
- Save this certificate into your Digital Wallet for ease of access.
Non-Smart Phone Users
- Contact either Services Australia or your vaccination provider for a hard copy.
If you are having difficulties with any of the above, the following helplines may be able to assist you:
Service NSW 13 14 50
Vaccination Hotline 1800 020 080
We look forward to welcoming you back and we know you will understand that we need to comply with NSW Government guidelines.
Please assist our reception staff by having all items listed above for a quick entry.