We’re excited to celebrate Seniors Week 2020 with you with the return of Raffles, two free concerts and a special Lunch Menu offer from the Bistro (Wednesday to Sunday).
On Friday 21 August from 12pm to 2pm – you’re sure to be transported back to the 60s and 70s with The Beehives. They’re beautiful costumes and the glamour of the sixties hair and make up is sure to turn heads, whilst paying tribute to to The Shirelles, The Supremes, Lulu and the music of Carole King and Aretha.
On Sunday 23 August from 2pm to 4pm – The Andrews Sisters Tribute Show will grace the stage bringing back the fantastic tunes of the wartime era, roaring 40s and 50s with gorgeous harmonies.
From Wednesday to Sunday in the Bistro, you’ll have the choice of a Special Lunch Menu.
You have the choice of Entree & Main OR Main & Dessert for $23!
The Lunch Menu choices are;
– Roast Pumpkin Soup * Bread Roll * Butter
Main Course (you may choose between)
– Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pudding * Horseradish * Roast Potato & Pumpkin * Vegetable Medley * House Gravy
– Cottage Pie * Roast Potato & Pumpkin * Vegetable Medley * House Gravy
– Fish & Chips * Petite Salad * Lemon * Tartare Sauce
– Pavlova * Berry Compote * Vanilla Bean Cream * Chocolate Shards
We recommend booking a table for lunch, please call our Reception Team on 5443 2211 or book via our website.
The Bistro is closed on Monday and Tuesday, however the Cafe have just launched a new menu and have exciting daily specials.