Maroochy RSL have a vacancy in their passionate marketing team and are looking for the perfect person to join the small but enthusiastic department.
Maroochy RSL is in the heart of bustling Maroochydore on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. As a not-for-profit the business is dedicated to do good in the Sunshine Coast community. Veteran welfare is at the core of the companies objectives as well as helping other Sunshine Coast community groups. Over the last five years Maroochy RSL has given back over five million dollars. The company is simply 100% community.
The friendly and supportive staff are challenged every day to make those around them have a better day.
This role requires a professional self-starter with initiative and a ‘can-do’ attitude. We are looking for a Marketing overachiever who is a good all-rounder who thrives in the digital, website management and Social Media areas.
You will be articulate, hardworking, with a zest to get involved and make a difference. The diversity of this role requires the demonstration of initiative and the ability to be proactive.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate integrated communication and marketing activities
- Manage and drive website content and website based promotions and initiatives
- Create targeted Social Media campaigns and execute them for maximum exposure and interaction
- Manage a wide range of marketing processes and projects and perform a range of administrative and marketing support duties related to the daily operation of the Marketing department
- Assist in maintaining a large membership database and coordinate associated direct marketing campaigns
- Liaising with other departments to ensure that the marketing collateral and other communications reflect the brand of Maroochy RSL
- Maintaining all Marketing collateral through the venue
- Liaising with key internal and external stake holders, building relationships with them and providing exceptional customer service
- Coordinate the production and implementation of all marketing materials
- Perform a wide variety of tasks including direct mail, email campaigns, outbound calls, marketing events, public relations, customer communications, media advertisements, promotions, website content production, social media campaigns and other marketing plans
- Execute and analyse results of advertisements, all marketing campaigns (online and real-life) and research
For success in the role you will have:
- A Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business or relevant field
- 3 years plus experience in a marketing role or industry equivalent
- Highly evolved communication skills, both verbal and written
- Comprehensive understanding of marketing principles and branding
- Passion for new technology and staying on the edge of new Marketing opportunities and possibilities
- Excellent computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, and Adobe Creative Suite, website CMS, Social Media for business
- Understanding of web design and experience using CMSs
- Extensive understanding and experience in managing and driving business accounts for a range of Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram essential)
- A positive, proactive approach with a willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work in a dynamic team environment and respond to competing demands
If you possess the above skills, experience and personal attributes and would like to be part of the Maroochy RSL team, please attach your cover letter and resume.
Please understand due to the anticipated high volume of applicants, only short listed candidates will be contacted and no phone enquiries will be canvassed.