Maroochy RSL offers members and guests the full gaming experience with the Gaming Room, the TAB in Sports Bar, Keno and Bingo. Maroochy RSL is committed to promoting responsible Gaming Practices.
Set in a spacious and exciting environment the Gaming Room features 300 of the latest gaming machines.
Located within the Gaming Room is the fully stocked Gaming Bar plus two smoking breakout areas.
Maroochy RSL members can insert their membership card into any gaming machine and accrue Star Rewards Points that are redeemable for beverages, meals or cash.
Enjoy a complimentary cup of coffee served to you whilst you play the gaming machines.
TAB IN THE SPORTS BAR
Catch all the live sporting action on our big screens in the Sports Bar.
Enjoy a huge dedicated sports screen along with 2 TAB terminals, a dedicated bar and a delicious snack menu.
Our TAB has betting facilities on all Australian race meetings as well as selected overseas events in New Zealand, South Africa and Hong Kong live through Sky and Fox Sports.
Keno is a fun, social and easy to play numbers game. In each Keno game 20 numbers are drawn from a total of 80. Wins are based on how many numbers on your ticket match those that are drawn. Relax and watch the game results on various Keno monitors throughout Maroochy RSL.
For beginners, see our friendly Keno operators for a Kwikpik or choose the numbers you want to play and fill out the game card provided – it’s that simple!
Keno Terminals are located at the Sports Bar, Central Bar and Gaming Bar.
Maroochy RSL is committed to providing an environment in which the gambling conducted minimises harm and meets community expectations. Gaming facilities are provided in the venue for the enjoyment of members and their guests.
Where problem gambling occurs, Maroochy RSL is happy to provide information regarding community organisations that will provide support and advice. Maroochy RSL aspires to achieve a harm minimisation objective in our operations by:
– Providing gambling services and practices that conform to all applicable Acts and Regulations
– Promoting responsible gambling practices that conform to local community standards and expectations
– Implementing policies to encourage responsible practices in promotions relating to gambling
– Developing a policy that ensures all legislative requirements related to cheque cashing, payment of winnings and financial transactions are implemented and encourages patrons to develop responsible practices in the use of finances for gambling purposes
– Establishing a pleasant and safe gambling environment
– Encouraging patrons to take responsibility for their gambling activity through an effective self-exclusion procedure upon request
– Developing and maintaining effective links between our club and community organisations such as:
– Gambling Help Online
– Gambling Helpline (1800 858 858) a free, confidential telephone help service which operates 24 hours a day
– Gamblers Anonymous (1800 002 210)
– Financial First Aid Line (1800 007 007)
– Persons under 18 years of age are not permitted in the gaming area at any time. If anyone under age is found in this area the parent/guardian must be advised that they are not permitted in the area. If a parent/guardian needs to be asked a second time they may be asked to leave the venue. Babies are included in this restriction.